The 21st Century Austen series is not a typical series. Instead of a series of books that must be read in order, it’s an anthology series in a shared universe. Each book in the series has the thinnest of threads that connect it to the other story, but you don’t need to read any of the others to enjoy just one or more.
Enjoy the books in this series:
- Modern Persuasion – Book 1
- A Little More Modern Persuasion – Book 1.5
- Phi Alpha Pi – Book 2
- A LIttle More Phi Alpha Pi – Book 2.5
- Woodhouse Hall – Book 3
- A Little More Woodhouse Hall – Book 3.5
- Northanger Parks – Book 4
- A Little More Northanger Parks – Book 4.5 (to be published in 2021)
- The Stash – Book 5 (to be published in 2022)
- Pemberly Candies – Book 6 (to be published in 2023)
- Citation Needed – Book 7 (to be published in 2024)
- Tilney’s Haunted Farm – Book 8 (to be published in 2025)
FAQs about the 21st Century Austen Series
How is Modern Persuasion connected to Phi Alpha Pi?
Emma, from Modern Persuasion, is the editor for Layla Dreyfus, Lizbeth’s mother in Phi Alpha Pi
How is Woodhouse Hall connected to the other books?
Lydia from Phi Alpha Pi eventually transfers to Lacock State, where Jenna is her R.A. and Sally eventually gets a job with Emma from Modern Persuasion.
How is Northanger Parks connected to the other books?
How does The Stash Yarn Shop & Cafe connect to the other books?
Readers have met Carrie, the main character in The Stash, when she appeared in Woodhouse Hall. The Stash is the first book in this series that’s close to a traditional sequel and it won’t be the last.
Do these books connect to the Kraulaak stories?
This is a shared universe, complete with magic and portals to predatory planets. At this time, it’s safe to assume that all the books I write are in the same universe, but might never have any overlap.
What are the “A Little More” books?
The “A Little More” series are short story collections related to each book. You’ll know which book because it will be in the title! These stories are where you will often see the threads that connect each book in the series in the stories or character profiles.